GeoSwift is a FinTech company that specializes in providing Cost Efficient, Time Effective and Easy-to-use Cross-Border Payment Solutions. After years of rapid growth, Geoswift has now further expanded and becomes the cross-border transaction specialist and market innovator to provide frictionless payments flow from regions to regions. Geoswift with offices in Hong Kong, London, San Francisco, Shanghai, Singapore, and Vancouver.
About This Role:
An exciting opportunity for a Treasury Specialist within Treasury department of an established Global company. This is a full-time permanent position which offers a competitive salary, company benefits, including private medical along with excellent career progression opportunities.
· Overseeing day-to-day financial activities.
· Prepare daily bank reconcile. Work with different stakeholders to resolve any discrepancy that may have.
· Manage and deliver daily cash management and ensure timely execution of all Treasury transactions (wire payment, ACH payment, EFTs, internal transfers etc…)
· Prepare monthly P&L report and assist accounting team to prepare JE
· Help prepare internal reporting of cash flows.
· Prepare clients monthly Invoices
· Maintain and update Company’s P&L analysis Dashboard.
· Acting as a key contact in treasury department to provide treasury service expertise and advice to internal business partners as well as proactively identify opportunities for process and system improvements.
Knowledge and Skills
· Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or related area
· Advanced level of excel including Pivot table and VLOOKUP
· Prior experience of working with invoicing preferable but not essential
· SWIFT banking system, payment processing and payment investigation experience but not essential
· Team player with exceptional interpersonal skills
· Good command of spoken and written English and Mandarin
· Knowledge of Power BI and Power Query is a bonus
· Strong numerical and analytical skills with a good eye for attention to detail
· Ability to multi-task, priorities and work independently under tight deadlines
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $45,000.00-$50,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- Vision care
- Accounting: 1 year (required)