Location: Gillman, South Australia, Australia
- Join a leading agribusiness with a focus on supporting local growers
- Mix of picking packing, warehousing, and loading & unloading trucks
- Gillman, SA location
We are currently offering a great new opportunity for a driven & safety-conscious Store Person to join our Gillman South Australia team.
About the opportunity:
Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure compliance with all manufacturer’s requirements in respect to storage & handling of stock
- Receivables, Picking, Packing and Delivery – ensure all orders are picked and packed within a timely manner and delivered as per customer requirements
- All documentation for inward goods to be checked against actual delivered items and any discrepancies are notified. Outwards goods – ensure packing and picking is accurate and correct with documentation supplied
- Ensure personal safety and the safety of others (e.g. other staff, truck drivers and any other visitors in the warehouse environment) by following compliance and safe practices
- Adhere by safety compliance for Agsafe/forklift/company/legislative with store maintained in a clean condition and all goods stacked in designated locations
- Adhere to the warehouse daily and weekly checklists
- Assist in stock takes as required
You’ll have a passion for Australian farming and agriculture, together with an eagerness to learn new skills. In addition, you will demonstrate:
- Strong awareness of safety for yourself and others
- Current Forklift licence
- Previous storage and handling experience, storage and transport procedures and a good understanding of Distribution Centre operations will be looked upon favourably
- Proven ability to work within a team as well as experience within a similar role will be essential to ensuring your success in this role
- Provide the highest level of customer service to clients – both internal and external
Are you a good match? Apply today!
If you are determined to make a difference and want to join a diverse organisation offering the opportunity to gain exposure to Australia’s key growth industry, click on the APPLY TO THIS POSITION.
Why Nutrien Ag Solutions?
At Nutrien Ag Solutions, our purpose is to grow our world from the ground up and we do so with safety and integrity as our core values. Nothing is more important than sending our people home safe, every day.
For over 150 years, our business has been integral to the Australian agricultural industry. We are committed to providing quality local advice, knowledge and expertise for customers and helping feed Australia’s future. With a national network of more than 700 locations, Nutrien Ag Solutions is one of the largest agribusinesses operating in Australia.
At Nutrien Ag Solutions we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that is committed to creating an inclusive workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, and other legally protected characteristics. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates.
Vaccination is required for all new hires joining Nutrien Ag Solutions. All new hires are required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless you have a medical exemption. Nutrien Ag Solutions commits to providing a safe workplace for our employees and customers.
During the recruitment process, you will be required to provide proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status as part of your application for employment with Nutrien Ag Solutions.
This job will remain posted until filled. In accordance with Nutrien Ag Solutions’ policies, you may be required to undergo a pre-employment medical. While we appreciate all applications we receive, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Job Req Id: 1790
Job Segment: Agronomy, Agricultural, Agribusiness, Agriculture