- Join Australia’s leading water solutions business with 40 stores nationally
- Full time role with opportunity to grow
It is an exciting time for our business. We are now part of a growing global organisation and to achieve our strategic goals, we want to attract the best talent; people who demonstrate alignment to our values of safety and integrity. We look for people who have a safety-first mindset, collaborative team focus, deliver on their commitments and demonstrate an innovative approach to their work. We believe that diverse views and experience make us strong.
Nutrien Water is the National Leader in the field of Irrigation/Water Systems and management in Australia and part of Nutrien Ag Solutions. For over 35 years we have been providing a broad range of markets with innovative and sustainable water and Irrigation management solutions. The industries which benefit from our expertise include agriculture, turf, mining & drilling, water treatment, civil construction, plumbing trades and residential homeowners.
About the Opportunities:
We are currently offering a great opportunity for a Steel Fabricator to join our team in Cohuna, VIC.
Reporting to the Fabrication Coordinator, you will work as part of a team with a primary focus on safe work practices in all daily tasks, whether that’s within a workshop or our branch environment.
- Boilermaker / welding tasks primarily including Aluminium/Stainless Steel & Mild Steel welding of irrigation outlets
- CNC Plasma Cutting
- Load and unload transport trucks as required
- Operation of CNC Plasma Cutter, Guillotine, Roller, Pan Break Folder, Punch & Shears & Drilling machines.
- Operation of forklifts & Telehandler
To be successful in this role you will have previous experience in a team support role in a busy environment. You’ll have a passion for Australian farming and agriculture, in addition, you will demonstrate:
- A valid Forklift licence is highly regarded for this role
- Hold a current white/red Construction Card (highly regarded)
- Experience in programming & use of CNC Plasma Cutter (highly regarded)
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Be organised and self-motivated
- Be willing to work overtime and weekends when required (Saturday hours)
- Ability to follow all company OH&S policies and procedures
Why work for us?
- A competitive remuneration packages
- An additional day of leave – Nutrien Day
- Gender neutral parental leave policy
- A supportive, flexible, and engaging environment that will support personal/professional development
- Opportunities to support community partnerships across our network
- Be a member of a company committed to feeding the future
- Ongoing training and development to pursue individual ambitions
- A culture of learning!