Support the reporting and analytics needs of North America (NAM) by:
- Delivering value-added analytics & reporting solutions to our key partners.
- Working with stakeholders to collect user stories/requirements, build rapid prototypes, & facilitate demos.
- Leading projects through data gathering, analysis, reporting/analytics development, and demos/presentations.
- Providing data transparency in the most automated and efficient way to support decision-making within NAM.
The role ensures NAM has visibility into key performance drivers to ensure relevant planning, purchasing, and order fulfillment decisions are made with the best, most up-to-date understanding of potential business and KPI impacts.
- On-time delivery of high-quality analytics products and capabilities within Agile framework.
- Develop new reporting and advanced analytics products to explain past performance, forecast future performance, and confidently recommend actionable insights with predictable and optimal outcomes.
- Collaborate with key partners and functions company-wide, advocating for supply chain priorities in dependent teams.
- Identify upstream opportunities for improvement between systems, datasets, and processes and spearhead optimization efforts.
- Create simulations to evaluate different strategies/scenarios in order to optimize the supply chain.
- Lead efforts to streamline and sustain existing reports and analytics products.
- Share best practices & knowledge transfer within an analytics community of practice.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications
- Demonstrated expertise in data mining, machine learning, analytics.
- Demonstrated expertise in PowerBI, MicroStrategy, BI, Tableau, Alteryx, & other visualization tools
- Advanced development skills in R, python, SQL, PowerQuery
- Advanced MS Excel (pivot tables, power queries, macros) & MS Access (database creation, query design) skills
- Minimum 5+ years related progressive work experience and/or training
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineer, Analytics, or related discipline
- Ability to deliver analytics & reporting products in an agile framework
- Effectively visualize and communicate complex data, solutions, and products to non-technical audience in a simple actionable manner
- Flexible engagement style with high tolerance for ambiguity
- Strong collaboration & team skills
- Ability to be a self-starter and proactively identify efficiencies in processes and tools
- Fluent in English (oral and in writing)
- PDT/PST working hours