- 40 hours per week
- Based at Westfield New Market
- Great career advancement opportunity
Building Service Contractors of NZ (BSCNZ) is the trade association for the NZ Cleaning industry – we represent many employers who require the services of Commercial Cleaners and associated services throughout NZ.
You will be employed directly by one of our Members who will provide you with an Employment Agreement, tools and training required to fulfil this role
As a Specialist Cleaner, you will be required to complete all duties associated with cleaning from window washing to stripping and sealing floors. This will be a varied role in a fast paced environment.
- 40 hours per week
- Sunday – Thursday
- 9.45 pm – 6.15 am
Effectively managing your time to ensure all tasks are completed to a high standard
- General cleaning
- Water blasting
- Stripping and sealing floors
- Carpet cleaning
- Cleaning at heights
- Window cleaning
- Specialist technical work
You will ideally have
Prior experience in commercial cleaning, machine operation or similar trades/services will be highly beneficial to your success in the role
- Outstanding time management and organisational skills.
- Strong health and safety focus
- A can-do attitude.
- Ability to think outside the box
- Great attention to detail
- No fear of heights
- A full clean driver’s licence
- No criminal convictions
- You must be able to speak and understand English to a good level, as all H&S and instructions are in English only
- Be fully vaccinated against COVID
- Be willing to travel when required
Please highlight in your CV any relevant experience you may have.
If you are looking for a job that gives you variety, independence and growth and you meet the above criteria – please contact us.
BSCNZ will receive your application online, coordinate the necessary details and forward your application to the Employer on your behalf.
By applying for this opportunity, you consent for BSCNZ to collect information relevant to your application from you, your referees, Ministry of Justice (MOJ) and any other related party. The information collected will be shared with the potential employer.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Expected Start Date: ASAP
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $25 – 30 per /Hour depending on experience
To Apply, please email your CV to email@example.com (please include the Job ID) or Freephone 0800 253 264 asking for Karen