SC Johnson has an opportunity for a Specialist, Business Support based in our factory in Gorzów Wielkopolski.
ABOUT SC JOHNSON
SC Johnson (SCJ) is one of the world’s leading makers of household brands. The company has operations in more than 70 countries and sells products in virtually every country around the world. Its product portfolio includes global brands such as Pledge®, Duck®, Mr. Muscle®, Windex®, Scrubbing Bubbles®, Glade®, Raid®, OFF!®, Baygon® and Ziploc®.
We currently employ approximately 13,000 people globally and generate $10 billion in sales. At the same time, we’ve established a generations-long legacy of environmental responsibility, community leadership and providing great places to work. We do this because we want to do what’s right for our business today, and also what’s right for people and the planet tomorrow.
Reporting to Plant Director, you would be responsible for delivering secretarial and administrative support to Plant Director and Managers, ensuring that business planning is met and any required arrangements to support is made.
You will act in a pro-active and timely manner to relief internal customers from any administrative or coordinating activities, lead projects that are in line with day to day activities. It will require liaising with employees regarding companywide events that are organized and supporting with internal communication.
This role is for 12 months fixed term contract.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supporting in coordination of day to day activities as a part of the Office Leadership Team.
- Supporting new vendor creation.
- Organizing companywide business travel and Site visitor schedule.
- Providing expenses support to the Leadership Team.
- Supporting annual business planning in the SCJ Gorzow agenda.
- Supporting business credit cards and coordinate work with banking vendor.
- Supporting coordination of company mobile phones and company cars.
- Leading, coordinating and following up on IT issues concerning word processing, email, phone devices, telephone exchange system and general office.
- Frequently taking care of a wide variety of special projects/activities to support Leadership Team.
- Taking part in Leadership meetings, taking notes / minutes.
- Conducting research, compiling data, and preparing papers for consideration and presentation by Leadership Team, assisting with preparation of presentation materials.
- Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice as assigned by the Manager.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Experience in an office / administrative job ideally in a multinational environment
- At least Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent English
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Demonstrable customer service ethos and good time management skills
- Assertive and discreet if needed
- Driving license B
You need to be eligible to work in the country of application.