- Leading Top 10 Accounting Firm
- Work Life Balance and Flexible Culture
- Excellent Training and Career Development
This highly successful and leading Top 10 firm is seeking an experienced SMSF Senior Accountant to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to develop their career in SMSF’s and take ownership of this exciting and progressive role. They have recently moved into stunning new offices and promote a flexible and rewarding culture to their staff.
Working as part of the team and reporting to a Manager, you will be responsible for the successful management of a growing portfolio of SMSF’s.
Key duties include:
- Preparation of SMSF accounts, financial statements and tax returns
- SMSF audit work
- Ensuring all compliance and legislative needs are met
- Liaising with clients in face to face meetings and over the phone
- Assisting with ad-hoc tax and consulting work
- Business Services compliance (BAS, GST, IAS, Tax Returns etc.
- Using Class Super software
To be successful in this role you will have at least 3 years’ experience working in a Business Services or SMSF focused role. You will be degree qualified and studying towards or qualified CA / CPA. You must be confident, highly motivated and keen to progress your SMSF career. Excellent communication skills are essential with a high level of client contact in this role.
This is fantastic opportunity to become an expert in the SMSF field and quickly progress into a Supervisor and Manager position. You will be provided with the support of an exceptional team, regular training, a competitive salary package and generous study support to ensure your success in the role.
Click to apply or contact Steve Merritt for more information on 0404 426 749.