LOCATION VC Wisconsin-Sheboygan
Incumbent has a considerable level of diverse responsibilities. Main function is to provide support to the CFO and other members of the accounting team with day to day operations. Responsibilities will include maintaining daily general ledger activity, assist with accounts payable and receivable duties, and provide support to accounting personnel. Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and strong attention to detail.
Chief Financial Officer
Accountant Job Responsibilities and Duties: Duties include but are not limited to:
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Prepare monthly budget to actual reports with explanation of variances
- Prepare monthly trend analysis
- Manages processes, utilizing financial software, developing standards, audits, accounting/corporate finance, tracking budget expenses, budget and forecasting development, analyzing information and performance management
- Maintain working knowledge of GAAP compliance
The Accounting position is full time and hourly. Hours are based on a 45-hour work week, Monday-Friday located in Sheboygan, WI. Overtime and weekend work may be required on occasion.
As a full-time administration position, the Accounting person is eligible to participate in all company insurance benefits, 401k plan and paid time off (PTO).
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION Vista Care is a leading service and support organization that is proud to provide specialized, supportive services to a diverse population throughout the states of Nevada, South Dakota, and Wisconsin.
We provide in-home supportive services, residential and day services to individuals with developmental, physical, and intellectual disabilities, individuals with memory loss, challenges relating to mental health, and people requiring services to support challenging behaviors.
Vista Care has demonstrated a continued commitment to quality and excellence through our focus on exemplary staff training and adherence to evidence-based, best practices. The staff includes professionals at all levels with extensive experience and knowledge in providing community living supports to the individuals we serve. Many of the administrative personnel have significant direct service experience as well as administrative and managerial backgrounds.
Vista Care is a growing human services organization that operates more than 43 programs operating in Nevada, South Dakota, and Wisconsin.
EOE STATEMENT We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.