Inspirational, innovative and entrepreneurial – this is how we describe our empowered teams. Combine your passion with purpose and join a culture that is thriving in the face of change.
Make an impact with our Assurance & Accounting team as a Senior Accountant in Agriculture. This diverse team of professionals are dedicated to exceeding clients’ unique needs within a rapidly evolving business and financial reporting landscape. As a trusted advisor, you’ll provide comprehensive, tailored financial information that enables clients to make informed decisions with confidence.
MNP is proudly Canadian. Providing business strategies and solutions, we are a leading national accounting, tax and business advisory firm in Canada. Entrepreneurial to our core, our talented team members transcend obstacles into opportunities and are successfully transforming mid-market business practices.
- Conduct compilation, review and tax engagements
- Prepare personal and corporate tax returns (and other tax compliance slips) ensuring compliance with government standards
- Respond to client questions and queries
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients
- Contribute to the development of new ideas and approaches to improve work processes
- Coaching and mentoring junior team members
- Attend internal MNP courses to further develop accounting and assurance knowledge
Skills and Experience
- Completion or near completion of a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) designation
- 2 years of relevant work experience in public accounting
- Previous accounting work with agricultural clients and working knowledge of Government Farm Income Programs will be considered an asset
- Experience working with accounting and tax software such as Caseware, TaxCycle, Quickbooks and Sage
- Strong computer literacy
- Strong communication skills
- Agriculture background and experience an asset
More than a paycheque, MNP is proud to offer customized rewards for our team members. With a focus on health and wealth, we provide an extensive list of benefits that support our unique culture and foster work-life integration.
Our MyRewards@MNP program offers benefits that allow you to thrive at work and outside of the office. Be rewarded with generous paid time off including 4 personal days, firm sponsored social events, a group pension plan with 4% matching contribution, voluntary savings products, bonus program eligibility, a wellness subsidy, health and dental benefits, mental health resources, exclusive access to perks and discounts, professional development assistance, learning opportunities through MNP University, a flexible ‘Dress For Your Day’ environment and more!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.