We are MYOB
MYOB is the #originalstartup. Our roots are in finance and accounting software, but today we’re so much more! We’re building a business management platform to help more businesses in Australia & New Zealand Start, Survive & Succeed. Our team is continually transforming, inventing and disrupting conventions. We don’t want you to simply ‘fit’ into our already established culture, we want you to add to it, and make it even better! This is MYOB.
We are currently looking for a Sales Operations Analyst who can use their analytical skills and commercial understanding to contribute to the direction of MYOB’s sales strategy and the online transformation of its product platform.
You’ll be part of a fast-paced, cross-functional team, responsible for supporting the sales team drive the uptake of innovative products that help clients become more successful. With a passion for solving problems, simplifying complexity, the role would analyse data and bring together client insights to form better commercial outcomes and recommend how MYOB should implement a go-to-market sales strategy. Working within the Operations and Enablement team, your primary responsibilities will be to collaborate with sales partners and sharing the information you gain as recommendations for future decisions. All team members are encouraged to continually inspect, adapt and experiment, looking for opportunities to improve individually and as a team so a growth attitude is a must.
- 4+ years’ experience in this or equivalent role
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret customer and/or sales data
- Proven experience using Business Intelligence and reporting tools (e.g. SQL, Power BI, Tableau, Excel). Experience in Salesforce is a plus
- Experience working in an Enterprise environment or Sales Enterprise structure
- Ability in producing data visualization, analysis and dashboards
- Experience with analysing multi-channel data
- An understanding of Sales in a SaaS environment
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, including experience in addressing management teams
- Proven track record to resolve problems and negotiate outcomes
This is an exciting time to join a market leader in this space. Want to learn more? Apply now! We look forward to meeting you.
Our Culture & Benefits
Our values have stood the test of time. If you want to work and collaborate where opinions are valued, and your ideas can make a difference, come to a place where Your Work Matters.
- Do your best work in a flexible work environment, right down to financial assistance to set up your home office…it’s called Flexperience, and it’s designed by you and your team!
- Our partnership with Smiling Mind helps support the wellbeing of our team members and customers
- Drive your own learning via conferences, in-house training, LinkedIn Learning, study assistance and a strong focus on leaders creating a learning environment
- A multitude of leave options including up to an additional four weeks of purchased leave, generous parental leave, domestic violence leave, transgender leave, volunteer leave, study leave, plus more!
- Communities built around ‘Wellness’, ‘Belonging’ and the ‘Planet’ where you can make a meaningful contribution
- Access to best-in-class discounts and vouchers from leading retailers, and a lot more.
We are proud to be a Circle Back Initiative Employer and we commit to responding to every applicant.
MYOB are an equal opportunity employer and we champion diversity. Don’t meet every single requirement of this role? Still apply! Research tells us that that women and underrepresented groups are less likely to apply unless they meet every single requirement. At MYOB we believe that the right hire is someone who makes an addition to our culture, rather than someone who fits in and conforms to our status quo. Moving to ‘Culture Add’ means adding team members who not only value MYOBs standards and workplace culture, but also bring an aspect of diversity that positively contributes to MYOB. So, if you’re excited about this role, or about MYOB, we’d still love to hear from you!