Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Business Administration
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the role:
As a QA Engineer in the FIS Asset Finance team you’ll work within an Agile environment principally on leasing software, joining a team of motivated professionals responsible for the development of our core products.
What you will be doing
- Creating automated tests using the appropriate test automation tool – C# (inhouse tool), NUnit (integration tests) and Selenium (Web)
- Preparing and executing test plans along with all other aspects of software testing
- Monitoring automatic builds using TeamCity
- Managing regression tests using inhouse test management systems
- Identifying, logging and tracking of software defect using Jira
- Interpret functional requirements and translate them into test requirements
What you bring:
- Agile testing experience
- API testing experience
- .Net / C# experience
- Test Automation experience / Selenium (desirable)
- Relational Database Knowledge – SQL
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
A bonus if you have:
What you’ll get:
- A multi-faceted job with a high degree of responsibility and broad spectrum of opportunities
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.