Location: Docklands, Victoria, Australia
- The leading agribusiness in Australia with a rich 150-year history
- Professional development opportunities & Competitive salary package
- East Coast of Australia location
We are currently offering an exciting opportunity for a National Transport Officer to join our National Logistics Team to oversee the entire domestic general transport profile. We are flexible, and the location for this role can be based anywhere on the East Coast of Australia.
About the opportunity:
This critical role is responsible for overseeing the entire domestic transport profile through leveraging systems, standardised processes and key reporting which are designed to deliver initiatives that exceed the agreed objectives safely and in line with the Nutrien Ag Solutions vision and values. Responsibilities include:
- Assist in developing strategies and initiatives to manage the transport requirements and deliver logistics efficiencies
- Manage project requirements for all transport and logistics
- Manage all freight visibility requests and compliance reporting
- Build and maintain professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders to leverage opportunities
- Keep up to date with industry and compliance information to assist in discussions
To be successful in this role you will have a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience within the transport or logistics industries in a related role as well as experience in a team support role in a busy environment. In addition, you will demonstrate:
- Qualifications in Supply Chain & Logistics
- Knowledge of Transport Management Systems (TMS)
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Excel & the broader MS Office Suite
- Understanding of Heavy Vehicle National Law & Chain of Responsibility requirements
- Good understanding of dangerous goods management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Results driven mindset
Why work for us?
- A competitive remuneration package
- An additional day of leave – Nutrien Day
- Gender neutral parental leave policy
- Access to various corporate discounts including on retail, travel, and health care
- A supportive, flexible, and engaging environment that will support personal/professional development
- Opportunities to support community partnerships across our network
- Be a member of a company committed to feeding the future
- Ongoing training and development to pursue individual ambitions
- A culture of learning!
If you are determined to make a difference and want to join a diverse organisation offering the opportunity to gain exposure to Australia’s key growth industry, click on the APPLY TO THIS POSITION.
Why Nutrien Ag Solutions?
At Nutrien Ag Solutions, our purpose is to grow our world from the ground up and we do so with safety and integrity as our core values. Nothing is more important than sending our people home safe, every day.
For over 150 years, our business has been integral to the Australian agricultural industry. We are committed to providing quality local advice, knowledge and expertise for customers and helping feed Australia’s future. With a national network of more than 700 locations, Nutrien Ag Solutions is one of the largest agribusinesses operating in Australia.
We believe that our diverse workforce is a key strength of our business and we aim to attract the best talent to achieve our strategic goal of being the leading Australian Agribusiness and Employer of Choice in our sector. Our leaders create inclusive teams and value the individual contributions of our employees. We champion Australian agriculture and lead the way in innovation and investment in the future of farming.
Vaccination is required for all new hires joining Nutrien Ag Solutions. All new hires are required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless you have a medical exemption. Nutrien Ag Solutions commits to providing a safe workplace for our employees and customers.
During the recruitment process, you will be required to provide proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status as part of your application for employment with Nutrien Ag Solutions.
This job will remain posted until filled. In accordance with Nutrien Ag Solutions’ policies, you may be required to undergo a pre-employment medical. While we appreciate all applications we receive, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Job Req Id: 1828
Job Segment: Agricultural, Agribusiness, Agriculture