ABOUT SC JOHNSON
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Windex®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.
As Intern Analyst Supply Planning you will support finished goods inventory management activities within EU region.
Through close collaboration with key supply chain functions (including procurement, logistics, customer service and manufacturing sites), you will support the replenishment plans and inventory levels of the distribution centers.
You will monitor performances and course correct when needed, communicating plans with relevant stakeholders
This is an exciting opportunity for Supply Chain professionals who have a desire to start their career in Supply Planning in an international role.
If you are passionate about Supply Chain and looking for exciting challenges in a FMCG organization, then we’d like to hear from you!
Based in Arese – Milan, we can offer you in the facilities in Arese include swimming pool, tennis court, games room and free parking.
You will support our Supply Planning Team on their work to:
- Define actions plans to optimize the different inventory locations
- Provide appropriate inventory analysis and reports (ERP, reporting tools)
- Monitor the ERP – adjust allocation to markets when required based on regional guidelines
- Proceed and track inbounds from manufacturing and suppliers
- Ensure product availability at the European warehouses and perform weekly replenishments
- Support the global supply planning activities from a regional basis
- Initiate and drive ERP and processes improvements
- Proactively interact with Customer Service and Local supply chain teams
- Participate / organize regular reviews on operations, quality and improvements
- Monthly KPI update and root cause analysis on main supply chain losses
- University Degree in Engineering or Supply Chain Management
- Fluent in English (mandatory), and good level of Italian is a plus
- Good knowledge of general Office package, advanced Excel skills are a plus
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Drive for results and quality oriented
- Ability to deal with complexity and ambiguity
- Team Player with good communication skills
- Pro-active, persuasive, and flexible attitude
You need to be legally eligible to work in country of application.