Sage Parts is the world’s largest supplier of GSE (Ground Support Equipment) and airport-related equipment replacement parts with operations in The United States, Canada, Chile, France, Hong Kong, Singapore, Macau, Peru, South Africa, The Netherlands, and The United Kingdom. Sage Parts supplies replacement parts and accessories for all types and brands of GSE. Sage provides supply chain management, on site supply services, single source supply, logistics solutions, engineering solutions and other cost reduction programs.
Summary of the Position:
Global Treasury Manager will support the Finance Department by performing all activities related to cash flow, borrowings, disbursements and cash accounting activities.
Below is a detailed list which includes, but is not limited to, the basic job responsibilities, specifications and qualifications.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
1. Monitor and manage all domestic and international cash balances efficiently to ensure funds are available to meet ongoing operational needs. Manage all cash flow functions including forecasting weekly cash (receipts and disbursements), updating daily cash summary reports, assist in managing Sage global cash position, execute wires intra and interbank transactions and review and approve ACH uploads.
2. Post all journal entries related to treasury transfers to the general ledger. Review all cash transactions executed and posted within Kyriba for accuracy. Analyze variances between actual cash flows to confirmed forecasts. Prepare account reconciliations.
3. Establish and maintain working relationships with all banking relationship managers. Provide, support and maintain documentation requested for KYC bank audits. Manage the maintenance and update signatories on all global bank accounts.
4. Manage and coordinate the development of all Kyriba functions and implementation projects directed by Alvest for the Sage group of companies.
5. Coordinate and advise, AP and AR, daily regarding cash flows, weekly forecasts and related treasury transfers.
6. Manage the implementation of the Factoring program including presenting customers for acceptance into program, ensuring proper accounting treatment for the related transactions, monitoring the collection against the receivables etc.
Travel/Expected Work hours
This position may require limited travel. Some flexibly is allowed, but the employee must be available during the “core” work hours Monday thru Friday. Hours beyond the “core” works hours may be required as job duties demand.
This position operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopies, filling cabinets.
This position will require the employee to be stationary for long periods of time. While performing the duties of the job, the employee is constantly operating a computer and other office productivity machinery. Employees will be required to communicate with co-workers and vendors frequently by phone or in person and must be able to exchange accurate information in these situation.
Education and Qualifications:
· Two plus years’ experience in Cash Management/Treasury environment a plus
· Treasury Management Systems (Kyriba) a plus
· Experience with multi locations and companies a plus
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects
· Self-starter who is result driven that can meet deadlines
· Prior banking relationships a plus
· Highly organized with great attention detail
· Ability to thrive in fast paced work environment
· Proven interpersonal skills, professional demeanor
· Very strong knowledge of Excel
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Melville, NY 11747: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Cash management: 2 years (Required)
- Working within a treasury environment/Kyriba: 2 years (Preferred)
- Microsoft Excel: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: One location