Who we are looking for:
This role will be working in Geneva conversion project which is one of the most important projects for AIS business in the coming years. The candidate will have a good opportunity to work with BizTech, project PMO. Extensive exposure to new developments.
Why this role is important to us:
The team you will be joining is part of Alternative Investment Solutions – recognized industry-leading provider of fund accounting, fund administration and risk services to hedge funds and private equity funds. These services are fully integrated to provide complete end-to-end solutions that span the front-, middle- and back-office requirements of institutional investors.
Join us if making your mark in the alternative investment industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for:
Business Analyst – Senior Associate you will
- Conduct on site implementations of Geneva, including software installation, setup and hands-on functional and technical training.
- Coordinating workflow and completing detailed tie-out NAV pack between two systems, which includes but not limited to the below items:
- Review cash and position reconciliations, validate new system portfolio pricing
- Income and expense accrual in line with old system bookings
- Analyze State street hedge Fund Accounting and Operations business and technical requirements.
- Configure and automate products to optimize workflows.
- Manage time to maximize agenda and delivery of critical components.
- Execute on planned implementation tasks to maximize delivery satisfaction.
- Collaborate with and communicate project status to business team leads and Geneva project managers.
- Build conversion and system integration mapping tools
- Upload/migrate historical tax lots and other client portfolio data onto Geneva, and ensure data integrity.
- Assist business teams in the reconciliation process using Geneva
What we value:
This candidate would require
- Strong understanding of financial products.
- Certain knowledge on accounting system and NAV valuation E2E process. (IGLS is plus)
- Confident in produce conversion tie-out per established procedures for different clients. Due to the nature of this project, candidate will contribute to new process initialization and tool creation .
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with NAV teams effectively to resolve any potential issues that might arise during the course of conversion.
- Strong organizational skills to co-operate with other Geneva project stakeholders to address any technical issues
- Strong time management skills – ability to prioritize tasks and perform effectively within strict deadlines.
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent. Professional accounting or finance qualification and/or Master’s degree a plus.
- 2-4 years working experience in accounting / financial services related environment.
- Candidate with Advent Geneva experience/Project management experience is preferable, but not necessary.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.