Without the accounting & financial department, we would be like a soccer team without a coach: uncontrolled.
They are rational when it comes to turnovers, bills and revenues and visionary when making forecasts.
Would you love to be part of this Team?
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Assure the purposeful, controlled and efficient use of financial resources by transparent analysis to proactively support business decision making processes and by ensuring effective internal controls.
Analyze and forecast financial, economic, and other data, to provide accurate and timely information, concerning cost development, for strategic and operational decisions, working closely with multiple departments to monitor budget and forecast.
- Develop and monitor KPIs for ad hoc, short- and long-term planning and bring responsibility into the business.
- Maintain integrity of dynamic planning processes (forecast, budget, SBP) and the monthly closing along with adidas Group processes & targets.
- Create transparency about business performance by analyzing and comparing data from different sources of information.
- Ensure efficient communication with all key interfaces, within a broad range of stakeholders.
- Identify key issues & opportunities, draw conclusions and provide creative recommendations and solutions.
- Establish a valued business partnership due to objective and holistic controlling support.
- Provide Senior and Group Management with correct, timely and in-depth financial analysis and other ad-hoc reporting.
- Provide financial guidance to business partners to assist in making business decisions and achieve sustainable growth, profitability and targets.
- Support the development and implementation of creative process improvements and best-known practices and think about ways to simplify current financial management processes & analytical tools.
- Show initiative to creatively approach new subjects, pro-actively drive & analyse related business processes.
- Ensure smooth operation of the day to day business by taking on ownership for related actions.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Analytical and financial modeling skills, comfort with Finance and Accounting principles and strong financial statement analysis ability.
- High degree of customer orientation.
- Independent handling of a variety of tasks with different levels of complexity by developing effective plans and organizing work efficiently.
- Acting in a goal-oriented manner, prioritize and complete tasks in order of importance.
- Thinking beyond the obvious and do not stop at the first answers.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).