This is a fully REMOTE position, must reside in one of the following states: AZ, CO, CT, DE, IA, IN, KS, KY, MD, ME, MI, MO, NC, NE, SD, TN, TX, WI
Mosaic is a whole-person healthcare organization with a network that reaches 13 states. Mosaic services empower people with disabilities, mental and behavioral health needs, autism as well as aging adults to live their best life. We are mission driven and values led and embrace the work we do every day!
Maintain Financial Planning and Analysis systems, including data management, analysis, and reporting functions. Assist in the financial review processes for Mosaic affiliates. Collaborates effectively across Mosaic national support teams and finance teams to ensure accuracy of financial information.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Maintain Financial Planning and Analysis systems and tools, including data management, configuration of financial data structures, reporting updates, and workflow.
- Develop expertise on integration of Financial Planning and Analysis tools within Mosaic systems, processes, and procedures to ensure all processes are efficient and effective. Effectively document systems, processes, and tools to ensure
- standardization and effectiveness.
- Provide financial analysis of results, including preparation for monthly financial review meetings, reporting budget to actual comparisons, forecasting business results through year-end projections, providing service level profitability analysis,
- assisting in deficit recovery strategies, and ensuring organization sustainability for Mosaic affiliates.
- Assist in the coordination and reporting of consolidated financial reporting and analysis for MLC and board.
- Develop the annual and revised budgets for affiliates, including the review and endorsement of budgets for submission to the national office.
- Serve in evaluating mission expansion opportunities by participating in due diligence, integration planning, financial reviews and sustainability of services as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a related field.
- Minimum of five years of work experience in financial management and accounting systems or related field.