Financial Services Assistant
Wynfield Park Health and Rehab
Our Full-time Benefits Include:
- Competitive Wage Scale
- Weekly Pay
- Flexible Schedules and Set Hours
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- 401K with Company Match
- 7 Paid Holidays and 10 PTO Days Your First Year
- Option to cash out Paid Time Off as you earn it
- Company paid Disability Coverage and Life Insurance
Examples of Duties Performed:
- Assists with the overall business and accounting activities of a long-term care nursing center in compliance with federal, state, and local regulations and center guidelines.
- Answers the telephone and directs calls as appropriate.
- Maintains an accurate census.
- Participates in the admission process conducting pre-admission financial counseling.
- Interacts with patients, families and government agencies to assist with the Medicaid application process.
- Provides weekly updates to insurance companies for continued approval.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least two years of bookkeeping experience in accounts payable, payroll, accounts receivable and/or bank reconciliation preparation with use of an automated system.
- Human resources experience preferred.
- Knowledge of computers, office machines, equipment, and various business application software.
- Embrace the standards, values, and beliefs of the organization.
- Possess ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Be capable of maintaining effective working relationships with patients, family members, staff and fellow department heads.
EEO / M/ F/ D/ V/ Drug Free Workplace
Ethica has a COVID-19 vaccinated workforce. New Associates must provide proof of vaccination prior to hire date.