Sage Parts is the world’s largest supplier of GSE (Ground Support Equipment) and airport-related equipment replacement parts with operations in The United States, Canada, Chile, France, Hong Kong, Singapore, Macau, Peru, South Africa, The Netherlands, and The United Kingdom. Sage Parts supplies replacement parts and accessories for all types and brands of GSE. Sage Parts provides supply chain management, on site supply services, single source supply, logistics solutions, engineering solutions and other cost reduction programs.
Summary of the Position:
As an integral part of the team, the Financial Analyst will support the Finance Department by preparing the consolidated financial results and reporting them into the parent company’s reporting system as well as preparing various account analysis, reconciliations and performance measurement reports. This position plays a lead role in preparing the annual budget, forecasts and business simulations, as well as other planning tools/models.
· Preparing the monthly consolidated financial statements and uploading into the parent company’s reporting system .
· Prepare certain month end closing journal entries (including intercompany consolidation/elimination, Corporate Support and FX translation) as well as account analyses.
· Manage the 6 month and annual consolidation of 16 individual entities, the intercompany and inter-group reconciliation process, and reporting into parent’s company web based reporting package.
· Analyze and interpret monthly variances and trends between budgets, actual and prior results in developing projections and forecast
· Produce various monthly reports summarizing financial and operational results
· Create models for tracking various KPIs
· Key role in the development of the annual budget and interim re-forecasts.
· Assist with the preparation of information requested by auditors.
· Support the Finance team in designing/developing tools to improve business needs and efficiencies
· Support the Controller and senior management as a key member of the Finance department
Education and Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
· Three to five years’ experience in Accounting
· Experience in manufacturing, retail or distribution a must.
· Very strong knowledge of Excel and comfortable working with large amounts of data from different sources.
· Excellent financial, analytical and problem solving skills.
· Experience with multi currencies and companies a plus
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects
· Self-starter who is result driven that can meet deadlines
· International (IRFS) experience a plus
· Highly organized with great attention detail
· Ability to thrive in fast paced work environment
· Proven interpersonal skills, professional demeanor
Employment is contingent upon our receipt of clear pre-employment background and drug screening results.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
All new hires must be fully COVID vaccinated by start date.
- Do you have at least 5 years of experience within the same organization ?
- Accounting/Finance: 7 years (Required)
- Financial Analysis: 3 years (Preferred)
- Budget analysis, variance interpretation,: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location