We are proud to be named one the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine! Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Our total rewards package offering includes bonuses, healthcare, insurance benefits, retirement programs, wellness programs, as well as service and performance awards – not to mention various social and recreational activities, all of which are location specific.
Would you like to grow your career with one of the global market leaders in medical technology and benefit from the advantages of an innovative and employee-oriented corporate culture? You are also ready to take on new challenges? Then Stryker is the right place for you!
Become part of Stryker’s Talent Pool for Sales roles within Australia and New Zealand. Let us get in touch with you early to start thinking about tomorrow. As a sales professional at Stryker, you will be part of an international organization who is a market leader in the healthcare industry with an impressive reputation as being one of the world’s best places to work at.
A career with Stryker will push you and challenge you, providing growth opportunities and the prospects to advance your career. For driven high achievers, you will be working with committed, like-minded people, giving you the support to reach your full potential!
Your role will involve:
- Working collaboratively with your team to conduct activities to gain sales growth and market share with existing and new customers by negotiation, customer focus and education
- Being present in the operating theatre to assist surgeons and theatre staff maximise the use and application of Stryker products, and providing technical expertise to registrars, nurses and other personnel as required
- Strategically promote and sell Stryker products to meet our customers’ needs through product knowledge and quick thinking
- Work towards customer education KPI’s & targets, driving better business outcomes.
As the successful candidate, you will have:
- Potentially have a background of sales success in the pharmaceutical or a non-related industry, however this is not essential.
- Successful track record of high sales performance and achievements
- Strong commercial acumen with a sales-focused mind
- Burning desire to integrate into a high-performing team and love the challenge of the ‘thrill of the chase’
What will I get in return?
- An exciting opportunity working at a globally and nationally renowned brand.
- Multiple financial benefits including healthcare, financial wellbeing, insurance benefits etc.
- Discount purchase programs across multiple brands.
- Volunteer days