Requisition ID: 254003
Requisition Posting End Date: 05/17/2022
What we offer
At Bechtel we offer a competitive salary package with the opportunity for flexible working to achieve greater work-life balance. Employee wellbeing is at the centre of our business promoted though private health cover and access to a leading employee assistance program. Bechtel is committed to offering you the benefits and resources to live healthy lives.
Pluto Train is the expansion of a second LNG train at the existing Pluto LNG onshore facility. Pluto Train 2 will process Scarborough gas and have an LNG capacity of ~5 million tonnes per annum. As part of the construction of Pluto Train 2, additional domestic gas infrastructure will be installed to increase capacity to ~ 225 Terajoules per day.
On 1 January 2022, Woodside issued Full Notice to Proceed (FNTP) to Bechtel (Western Australia) Pty Ltd and Bechtel International, Inc (Bechtel) for the Pluto Train 2 Project Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) scope of work. Woodside is Australia’s leading natural gas producer, and Bechtel is excited to be working with this key customer to help meet the increasing global demand for LNG as a transitional energy source.
The position is based in the field of the Pluto LNG Project Module Assembly Yard . This position is for the equipment manager role.
The Equipment Manager oversees the equipment and tool operations, including maintenance, coordination, and reporting, for the BEO supply contract at the Pluto LNG Module Yard.
What you bring
- Responsible for implementation and execution of the Project Equipment Execution Plan.
- Responsible for working with procurement to provide equipment specifications and will provide bid review support.
- Oversee the equipment and tool supply operations and maintenance personnel on-site.
- Attending POD if it is necessary.
- Understand the BEO Contract, CES, and the scope for the project, ensuring that all Equipment requirements submitted are correct and fulfilled.
- Manage the equipment provided to the site in conjunction with the BEO management team.
- Ensure that all Bechtel SWPP’s and CP’s are followed on the project pertaining to Certifications, Documentation, Maintenance, and Inspections of Equipment and Tools supplied on the project.
- Ensure PEMS information is complete and accurate from inception to completion
- Ensure all data reported via BI dashboards and physical reports are delivered on time, are accurate and complete.
- Coordinate and administrate site equipment transport.
- The position will be responsible for establishing and maintaining site equipment maintenance and tool facilities
- The position will be responsible for analyzing the fleet to identifying critical spare parts needed for critical path equipment and activities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A recognized degree in an engineering or scientific discipline and 10+ years prior practical work experience leading to a thorough understanding of the knowledge described above. Or 15+ years relevant experience.
- Knowledge of the following equipment (or equivalents): Caterpillar Earthmoving Equipment, Demag, Liebherr, Manitowoc, Terex and Grove cranes, JLG , Gradall, IR forklifts, JLG and Grove Manlifts, along with Caterpillar, Cummins, and Perkins engines.
- Has understanding of equipment warranties, performance guarantees, and equipment fitness for use.
- Knowledge of multi-discipline construction and or operating functions.
- Knowledge of safety requirements and practices.
- Knowledge of heavy-industrial equipment management work processes and procedures.
- Proficient in Microsoft suite in word processing, spreadsheet and database applications
- Demonstrated leadership in a team-based environment.
- Knowledge in the use of subcontracts and the contractor and subcontractor’s responsibilities contained in subcontract documents.
- Excellent customer relations and communication skills.
- Able to speak Bahasa
- Certified Equipment Manager (CEM) certification preferred.
- Knowledge of Six Sigma tools and methodologies.
Bechtel’s Vision, Values and Covenants commit us to the ideals of fairness, diversity, inclusion, trust among others. These values help define our culture and the positive impact we aspire to make in the world through our people and projects. At our project sites and offices, we have many colleagues from different nationalities, religions, and backgrounds working together to accomplish amazing things.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, nationality, age, military, or veteran, marital or disability status.
Candidates will be appropriately qualified, demonstrate a strong safety focus and value the development and maintenance of client relationships. Sound communication skills and the ability to work effectively within a team environment are essential.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career with global opportunities, then this could be the role for you.
Since 1898, we have helped customers complete more than 25,000 projects in 160 countries on all seven continents that have created jobs, grown economies, improved the resiliency of the world’s infrastructure, increased access to energy, resources, and vital services, and made the world a safer, cleaner place.
Differentiated by the quality of our people and our relentless drive to deliver the most successful outcomes, we align our capabilities to our customers’ objectives to create a lasting positive impact.
We serve the Infrastructure; Nuclear, Security & Environmental; Energy, and Mining & Metals markets. Our services span from initial planning and investment, through start-up and operations. Core to Bechtel are our values – ethics, safety, quality, people, culture, relationships, innovation and sustainability, and our covenants – integrity, respect, collaboration, trust, and delivery. They are what we believe, what customers can expect, and how we deliver.
Shaping tomorrow together
Bechtel is one of the most respected global engineering, construction, and project management companies. Together with our customers, we deliver landmark projects that foster long-term progress and economic growth. Since 1898, we’ve completed more than 25,000 extraordinary projects across 160 countries on all seven continents. We operate through four global businesses: Infrastructure; Nuclear, Security & Environmental; Energy; and Mining & Metals. Our company and our culture are built on more than a century of leadership and a relentless adherence to our values, the core of which are safety, quality, ethics, and integrity. These values are what we believe, what we expect, what we deliver, and what we live.
Bechtel is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, disability, citizenship status (except as authorized by law), protected veteran status, genetic information, and any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
In accordance with Bechtel’s duty to provide and maintain a safe workplace for our employees and to safeguard the health of our families, customers, and visitors, we have adopted mandatory COVID-19 safety protocols for each work location, which may include a vaccination or testing requirement. Please speak with your Bechtel recruiter to determine which protocols apply to the work location for the job you are seeking.