The in-house media team will be co-located with the Canada brand team to enable close collaboration. We are looking for a Digital Campaign Manager to join us full-time role in Toronto (staggered start dates from September 2022-December 2023). You will be part of an in-house media team that will create breakthrough media plans and execute digital media buying. They will collaborate across an integrated team of internal and external partners to ensure media plans are delivered flawlessly in line with P&G standards and Brand business objectives, and will report to the Senior Media Manager. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a new, innovative approach to P&G media.
- Fully understand the category media model and media plans and the role of programmatic campaigns within those. Learn and contribute to the category’s overarching programmatic strategy.
- Responsible for Social, Display, and OLV tactical plan creation as well as campaign set up, execution and reporting within the P&G programmatic marketing platform.
- Monitor campaign pacing and performance in line with Brand goals and objectives.
- Make and implement ongoing campaign optimization recommendations.
- Measure impact and effectiveness of campaigns using quantitative and qualitative metrics.
- Maintain DSP relationship, keep up to date on platform updates, bugs, trainings and raise issues or areas of opportunity for improvement within DSP capabilities.
- Present campaign recaps and insights to strategic planners and brand teams.
- Assists in day-to-day client communication.
What’s In It for YOU?
- ·A comprehensive Corporate and Functional onboarding to accelerate your training and development
- ·Continuously providing formal and informal training opportunities + coaching & mentorship from your direct manager and others
- ·Our talent structure is designed to grow from within. We are a skills-based organization with a global reach that will enable you to have unique experiences to build and accelerate both the business and your career.
- ·Integration into our New Hire Network for connections with peers, support and mentorship from Day 1
- ·Opportunity to join Citizenship Networks that support Diversity, Equality & Inclusion (e.g. Black, Indigenous, Asian, Francophone Affinity Groups and People with Disabilities), Gender Equality (e.g. LGBTQ+ & Women) and Sustainability.
- Providing honest and constructive feedback on your performance, highlighting opportunities for improvement and growth
Sneak Peek Into Our Benefits & Perks! You will receive:
- ·Access to P&G’s best in class flexible work arrangements, including our new hybrid work approach, the ability to temporarily work domestically or abroad, and much more (+ our Work-from-Home Equipment Allowance to support our hybrid approach)
- ·Domestic Relocation Benefits to support your home finding trip and moving of personal belongings (>60km from the work location where applicable)
- ·Robust Total Rewards Program including flexible benefits, competitive compensation, pension plan after 1 year of service, stock options, vacation allotment, and mobile phone support where applicable.
- ·Employee Education Plan and P&G Personal Development
- ·Comprehensive Parental and Adoption Leave, with supplemental top-up pay benefit
- ·Access to employee wellness programs including Employee & Family Assistance Program, employee support system, and psychology benefits (e.g. Power of Minds Mental Health & Wellness Network, P&G Intramural Teams)
- ·Access to our on-site massage therapy services as well as subsidized gym, fitness, and relaxation classes with virtual options
- P&G WorkPerks Program with discounts and deals
- Minimum of College Degree/Certificate; Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 2+ years’ experience executing brand holistic digital media campaigns including search, social and programmatic marketing platforms.
- Expertise in key industry programmatic DSP & DMP native interfaces used to execute digital media campaigns and analytics.
- Experience with social platforms including TikTok, Pinterest, and Instagram is an asset
- Demonstrated programmatic media experience combined with a willingness to experiment
- Understanding of key Programmatic media principles such as targeting, bid & frequency management, optimization across audience and inventory sources and post campaign analytics
- Ability to contribute individually, take direction and participate in cross-functional teams with a positive attitude
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Very high attention to detail + ability to synthesize large amounts of data into actionable information
How To Apply
Apply on www.pgcareers.com and complete both your application AND assessments by 11:59pm on August 15th, 2022. We encourage you to review the information here for details on what to expect and our hiring process.
Assessment Overview: If your skills match our requirements, you will be asked to complete an online assessment(s). Please review our Assessment Overview here for more information on how to prepare. Assessment scores are valid for 12 months; to apply previous scores please click on the assessment link(s). If your score has expired, you will be prompted to re-write the assessments.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Underrepresented candidates including, but not limited to, People with disabilities, female, LGBTQIA2S+ and/or Black, Indigenous, Asian, Latin American, or two or more races are strongly encouraged to apply.
P&G is committed to accommodating any applicant with a disability, as required by law, during the recruitment, assessment, and selection process. If you require a disability related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please click here to submit your request. If you require an accommodation for the assessment process: 1) submit your request, 2) complete the Peak Performance Assessment (not timed), 3) do not complete the Interactive Assessment until you have been contacted by Canada Talent Acquisition for documentation verification. Thank you in advance for your patience.
Sponsorship for work authorization is not available for this role. It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure they are authorized to work in the location to which they apply.
P&G serves nearly five billion people around the world and has the strongest portfolio of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Tide®, Pantene®, Pampers®, Gillette®, and Old Spice®. Join us to grow your skills as a world-class leader! P&G Canada has been named one of Canada’s Best Diversity Employers (2022), Canada’s and GTA’s Top 100 Employers (2022) and Canada’s Top Employers for Young People (2022).
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Job Type: Full time
Req No: R000059295