P&G is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world. We have operations in over 75 countries, with 65 trusted brands that improve lives for 5 billion consumers worldwide. This brings many advantages, including the opportunity for our employees to enjoy a diverse and rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges.
We believe great ideas emerge from the creative connections that happen between our talented employees, and we encourage diverse, multi-functional teams to work together to generate new ideas to address challenges we face. P&G has positions available at various technical centers and plants (including Cincinnati) across the United States.
The CSO Customer Service Logistics Analyst executes strategies in partnership with Customer Teams to provide excellent customer service, providing first-level escalation for any and all Customer issues within CSO scope. This person owns the relationship with the Customer Supply Chain team and the CSO/Customer interface. We currently have an opening on the Costco team.
Core responsibilities include: Customer specific metrics, first-level customer escalation, including ownership for customer ordering acquisition to delivery. Additional responsibilities include continuous improvement opportunities within the customer and/or CSO. Strong partnership with CSC team, CSO Order Management teams, and NATO to improve customer metrics and results.
Skills You Can Expect to Learn/Build in this Job :
SAP, EDI, Root cause analysis, Work Process Improvement, Order Management Basic Skills, Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and Continuous Improvement Skills.
- Have a minimum of a high school diploma, GED or equivalent education, however, a two or four-year college degree or equivalent administrative experience is preferred.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and leadership skills are required to be successful in this role. Demonstrated leadership ability to deliver/drive work process, system improvements and/or enhancements which eliminate loss. Attention to detail and an ability to “dig into” results to drive to improvement is a must.
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to work well within a diverse team environment with other CSLAs and, CSO Order Management teams. Ability to work effectively within a diverse organization and across various levels.
- Outstanding commitment to deliver best in class Customer Service including proactive communication, high levels of responsiveness and a willingness to build partnerships with CSC team and customer to meet business and customer needs. Our CSLAs need to build and maintain professional relationships with a variety of internal/external customers and suppliers.
- Grows Capability – The successful candidate will participate in the development and implementation of new or improved robotic process automation (RPA), while adhering to CSO best practices.
- Strong influencing skills will be needed in the CSLA role to help sell the team’s ideas inside and outside the organization.
- Lead Change/Strong Leadership – Ability to sustain healthy dissatisfaction with status quo and lead delivery of breakthrough results for self and others by energizing and enabling.
- Critical Thinking – You will need to continually absorb and analyze information and help the team make better decisions.
- Excellent technical skills (Intermediate Excel experience required), strong communication, analytical and problem solving skills, and attention to detail.
Just So You Know:
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position, except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble’s sole discretion. Applicants for U.S. based positions are eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. We do not sponsor for permanent residency. Any exceptions are based on the Company’s specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Job Type: Full time
Supply Network Operations/Logistics
Req No: R000058673