- Nutrien Ag Solutions – Your tomorrow begins today
- Provide leadership and coaching to the team of Credit Controllers
- Eight Mile Plains, Brisbane location
We currently have an opportunity for a confident, enthusiastic, and self-motivated person to join our Credit team based out of our Eight Mile Plains office in Brisbane.
In this varied role, a typical day may look like:
The focus on this particular task will add significant value to the team and the region, with dotted line responsibilities for Credit Controllers however no direct reports; this role will have the time to focus on providing a pragmatic collections approach across the region. This role will be a 2IC to the Region Credit Manager and although the focus will be on collection management, from time-to-time involvement will be requested with assistance on approving annual reviews, new limit requests involving financial analysis and involvement in management of processor accounts. You will also:
- Deal with escalations from Credit Controllers and direct involvement in management in key sections of ledger (problem areas/larger accounts)
- Escalate issues to the RCM as they are identified (problem customers, branches etc)
- Make recommendation to RCM on when/if a file should be referred to recoveries
- Responsibility for insured water facilities and dispute resolution on projects. Key point of contact for water network for decisions
- Manage system improvements and related projects
- Report to RCM on collection matters and collaborate with Finance collections to ensure maximum efficiency across the board
- Provide feedback to RCM to discuss with region director and region GM’s
- Provide training to the network on best practice collection methods
What we’ll love about you!
To be successful you must demonstrate previous AR/credit experience in a large business ideally gained within a high-volume retail, FMCG business and experience with the efficient and timely management of accounts. You will demonstrate strong time management skills with high ability to meet deadlines, proven analytical, influencing, and problem-solving skills, along with a strong desire to improve efficiency and contribute to team objectives. This role will suit and experience AR/Collection’s professional who is comfortable dealing with customers at all levels of an organisation and someone who is self-motivated and gains satisfaction from achieving individual targets. SAP experience will be highly regarded.
Benefits of working for us!
- A competitive remuneration package
- Gender neutral parental leave policy
- A supportive, flexible, and engaging environment that will support personal/professional development
- Opportunities to support community partnerships across our network
- Be a member of a company committed to feeding the future
- Ongoing training and development to pursue individual ambitions
- Company that promotes internal promotions
- Opportunity to work in a diverse business if you have multiple interests (i.e., merchandise, insurance, sales)
- A culture of learning!
If you are determined to make a difference and want to join a diverse organisation offering the opportunity to gain exposure to Australia’s key growth industry, click on APPLY TO THIS POSITION. To find out more about Nutrien Ag Solutions go to https://www.nutrienagsolutions.com.au/ or follow us on LinkedIn.
Why Nutrien Ag Solutions?
At Nutrien Ag Solutions, our purpose is to grow our world from the ground up and we do so with safety and integrity as our core values. Nothing is more important than sending our people home safe, every day.
For over 150 years, our business has been integral to the Australian agricultural industry. We are committed to providing quality local advice, knowledge and expertise for customers and helping feed Australia’s future. With a national network of more than 700 locations, Nutrien Ag Solutions is one of the largest agribusinesses operating in Australia.
We believe that our diverse workforce is a key strength of our business, and we aim to attract the best talent to achieve our strategic goal of being the leading Australian Agribusiness and Employer of Choice in our sector. Our leaders create inclusive teams and value the individual contributions of our employees. We champion Australian agriculture and lead the way in innovation and investment in the future of farming.
This job will remain posted until filled. In accordance with Nutrien Ag Solutions’ policies, it is a requirement for candidate’s being considered to complete a pre-employment background and medical check as part of the recruitment process for eligible roles. All candidates being considered will be required to complete a visa entitlement check to ensure legal rights to work in Australia are in line with the position.
While we appreciate all applications we receive, only candidates under consideration will be verbally contacted, however you can expect an update regarding the outcome of your application in written form.
Vaccination is required for all new hires joining Nutrien Ag Solutions. All new hires are required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless you have a medical exemption. Nutrien Ag Solutions commits to providing a safe workplace for our employees and customers
Please note, any unsolicited resumes will not be considered and Nutrien will not be liable for any relevant agency fees originating from them.
Job Req Id: 2180
Job Segment: Agricultural, Agribusiness, Agriculture