At Regal Ware, family is everything. Because of that, we are driven to create products that inspire bringing families together. Our passion is discovering and developing meaningful solutions that enhance daily life. We are a family of brands focused on the food and beverage industry, rooted in the tradition of building partnerships and listening to our employees and our customers. Our Core Values help us connect our employees to our customers with a progressive approach leading us into the future.
Your seat at the Regal Ware family table awaits.
Your seat at the table: Corporate Controller
In this seat you’ll be accountable for all the accounting and financial functions of the company, to include the production of periodic and annual financial reports that comply with generally accepted accounting principles or international financial reporting standards, establish and implement financial policies, perform financial risk assessments, maintenance of an adequate system of accounting records, maintain a comprehensive set of internal controls, prepare annual budgets and rolling financial forecasts.
This position is also responsible for cash management and risk management.
This seat reports to: Executive Vice President & CFO
More specifics about what this seat does:
- Responsible for accurate and timely Financial Statements and related financial presentations.
- Evaluating and enhancing financial controls and tax return procedures.
- Analyzing and interpreting balance sheets, income statements, cash flow, and liabilities.
- Performing internal audits and financial risk assessments, as well as facilitating intervention strategies.
- Maximizing returns on excess cash balances and improving closing and reporting cycles.
- Documenting processes and ensuring compliance with financial management and accounting regulations.
- Monitoring closing processes, billing, invoicing, expenses, reimbursements, and payroll administration.
- Oversee the operations of the accounting department, including the design of an organizational structure adequate for achieving the department’s goals and objectives.
- Oversee the accounting operations of subsidiary corporations, especially their control systems, transaction-processing operations, and policies and procedures.
- Coordinate the preparation of the corporate annual audit report.
- Recommend benchmarks against which to measure the performance of company operations.
- Assists the Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer in their duties.
- Calculate and issue financial and operating metrics.
- Manage the production of the annual budget and rolling forecasts.
- Monitor debt levels and compliance with debt covenants.
- Documenting processes and ensuring compliance with financial management, accounting, and tax regulations.
- Evaluate and implement transfer pricing strategies
- Assist in major projects requested by the Executive Committee and the Board of Directors.
- Performs additional duties and projects as requested.
We need this seat to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business Administration
- 10 years of accounting experience and broad knowledge of major computer systems
- International financial reporting and tax experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Good communication skills
- Well organized and detailed
- Time management skills
- Able to communicate in English
There are so many benefits to being a part of the Regal Ware Team! Our benefits package is built with you and your family in mind – and that starts with the things that are most important to you – your health, your lifestyle, and your future. Learn more at https://www.regalware.com/benefits/
- Regal Ware is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time