Reporting to: Manager, Financial Control Department
Employment Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Location: Richmond Hill, Ontario
· Perform daily accounting control and various bank reconciliations;
· Consolidate and analyze financial data to support management decision making;
· Prepare monthly reports and other various financial reporting materials for management and Parent Bank;
· Prepare the quarterly analysis for Board meetings;
· Assist in the management accounting development;
· Prepare reports to local banking supervisory authorities and Parent Bank;
· Other job duties as assigned by the Management.
· CPA designation student or graduate in Accounting/Business Administration.
· Good communication skill and can speak, write and read fluent English and Chinese.
· Well versed in using Words and Excel software.
· At least 1 year accounting experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday