- Australia’s largest and most diverse agribusiness with a 180-year history
- Flexible hours & Competitive hourly rate
- Narrabri, NSW location
We are currently seeking a driven Store Person & Delivery Driver to join our team in Narrabri, New South Wales. What a great place to learn and develop your career! This role is to assist the branch on a casual basis so is the perfect opportunity for an individual looking for flexibility.
A typical day may look like:
Reporting to the Branch Manager, this role is responsible for ensuring that goods receivable, deliveries and inventories are managed and distributed in in a timely, efficient and safe manner and all client’s needs are met. Tasks are varied, and may also include
- Management of stock, pick and pack orders
- Some on-farm deliveries
- Forklift operation
- Driving HR truck for on-farm deliveries
- Goods receipt and dispatch
- Inventory control
- Maintaining safety processes
- Loading and unloading trucks, dispatching, and unpacking orders and deliveries
What we’ll love about you:
To be successful in this role you will have previous experience in a team support role in a busy environment and have a passion for Australian farming and agriculture. In addition, you will demonstrate:
- A proactive approach to work and practical organisation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Effective verbal communications skills to build solid long-term customer relationships
- Full drivers’ licence
- Forklift ticket an HR licence are required.
Benefits of working for us!
- A competitive remuneration package
- Lucrative bonus earning potential
- Gender neutral parental leave policy
- A supportive, flexible, and engaging environment that will support personal/professional development
- Opportunities to support community partnerships across our network
- Be a member of a company committed to feeding the future
If you are determined to make a difference and want to join a diverse organisation offering the opportunity to gain exposure to Australia’s key growth industry, click on the APPLY button. To find out more about Nutrien Ag Solutions go to https://www.nutrienagsolutions.com.au/ or follow us on LinkedIn.
Who are Nutrien Ag Solutions?
At Nutrien Ag Solutions, our purpose is to grow our world from the ground up and we do so with safety and integrity as our core values. Nothing is more important than sending our people home safe, every day.
For over 150 years, our business has been integral to the Australian agricultural industry. We are committed to providing quality local advice, knowledge and expertise for customers and helping feed Australia’s future. With a national network of more than 700 locations, Nutrien Ag Solutions is one of the largest agribusinesses operating in Australia.
We believe that our diverse workforce is a key strength of our business, and we aim to attract the best talent to achieve our strategic goal of being the leading Australian Agribusiness and Employer of Choice in our sector. Our leaders create inclusive teams and value the individual contributions of our employees. We champion Australian agriculture and lead the way in innovation and investment in the future of farming.
This job will remain posted until filled. In accordance with Nutrien Ag Solutions’ policies, it is a requirement for candidate’s being considered to complete a pre-employment background and medical check as part of the recruitment process for eligible roles.
All candidates being considered will be required to complete a visa entitlement check to ensure legal rights to work in Australia are in line with the position.
While we appreciate all applications we receive, only candidates under consideration will be verbally contacted, however you can expect an update regarding the outcome of your application in written form.
Job Req Id: 2170
Job Segment: Agricultural, Agribusiness, Agriculture