Our continued expansion has created a need for an experienced Business Valuation Accountant! We are looking for a new team member who is eager to learn and grow in their career. We encourage our team members to progress in their abilities and assert their individuality throughout their career. Duties may be deadline driven, but there is still room for creativity and new ideas. As a part of our KerberRose team, you will be working closely with clients, assisting them with their business valuation needs. You will have access to the latest accounting software, products, and technology.
Our firm works closely with small and medium sized businesses providing traditional services such as financial statement preparation and reporting, income tax preparation and tax planning, auditing along with specialties such as business valuations and estate planning. We have twelve locations in Northeast Wisconsin and Michigan’s Upper Peninsula to serve our clients.
- Bachelor degree in Business, with a concentration in Finance or Economics preferred
- ABV or CVA certification preferred (or eligible)
- Ability to grow client relationships
- Demonstrates aptitude in quantitative and qualitative analysis and report writing
- Knowledge of Income Statements, Balance Sheets and relevant accounting terms
- Detail-oriented, able to effectively manage time, strong planning skills, and excellent analytical skills
- Manage all aspects of an average of 4-5 appraisal projects per month.
- Request, receive, and review subject company sales, gross margin, inventory and operating expense performance information.
- Follow up on all open items with the subject company to ensure compliance.
- Enter data and prepare all financial analysis into appraisal models.
- Effectively sets priorities and works in an organized manner while managing multiple moving deadlines.
- Builds, maintains and manages effective relationships and communication with our client companies and clients throughout the appraisal process.
- Ensures internal communication with the project team is effective and consistent throughout the process, keeping all members up to date.
- Review analysis to ensure quality standards.
- Performs management interviews and site visits as needed.
- Learn and adhere to current NACVA/AICPA guidelines for all appraisal engagements.
- Participate in client meetings/report deliveries as needed.
As a team member of KerberRose, you will be provided formal training, one-on-one interaction with leaders of the firm to give you access to industry expertise and the opportunity to be mentored, formally and informally, on a daily basis. As a result of our entrepreneurial atmosphere and management philosophy, team members are given frequent opportunities for achievement and recognition.
KerberRose offers an atmosphere of professionalism marked by a personal touch. Our culture is driven by our core values.
Commitment to Excellence – We have set high standards to provide our clients with exceptional service
Teamwork – We provide an open environment that thrives on working together at all levels to successfully share unique ideas and best practices
Personal Enrichment – We aspire to enrich our team members’ personal lives through our welcoming atmosphere and continued focus on work/life satisfaction
Integrity – We are committed to the highest level of integrity and act ethically in every aspect of our business
Opportunities – We are dedicated to providing distinct opportunities to support our team members in achieving their highest potential
Social Responsibility – We focus on giving back to the communities through our time, resources and talents.
Our employees are our most valuable assets and we want you to make a career with KerberRose. That is why we offer a comprehensive benefit package. The following benefits are available subject to group plan requirements and underwriting approval:
Student Loan Paydown Benefits
Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Flex Spending Account/Section 125 Plan
Health Care Reimbursement Account
Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
Gym Membership reimbursement
Employer Matching 401(k)/Profit Sharing Plan
We also provide you with:
Paid Time Off
Continuing Professional Education
Financial incentive and exam fees reimbursed for passing the CPA Exam
KerberRose is nationally recognized for its flexible workplace practices and is one of Inside Public Accounting’s Top 300 firms.