Segway Powersports Canada is revolutionizing the powersports industry with the first ever hybrid powertrain on the market and now offering electric leisure crafts to emerge as a leader in the area of zero emission, reduced carbon footprint powersport vehicles. We are the exclusive distributor for the Canadian market. With over 45 dealers across Canada, Oasis Global Inc. brings together industry-leading brands and a national network of top-tier dealers and retailers to serve the powersports market
We sell through a growing proven and professional dealer network the all-new Segway Powersports lineup of ATVs, UTVs, and SSVs along with a lineup of other exclusive and leading powersports brands and accessories. Our rapidly expanding team and network of nationwide dealers are committed to success, excitement, and outstanding service & support. Along with our affiliate companies, Roost Factory and Hoosier Off-road, we are a leader in the Powersports industry. At Segway Powersports Canada we value the opportunity to create a long-term relationship with our dealers and customers.
We are seeking an experienced business analyst to provide expert-level insight, support and analysis to our team. We are looking for an individual who is experienced as an analyst and business modelling, some M&A experience, due diligence and business modeling are valuable assets, Mandarin as a language would be an asset, not required but a definite bonus.Experience in securing funding and banking and financial analysis.
Reporting directly to the CEO you will be responsible for Risk analysis, Performance management and reporting business modeling, cashflow analysis and planning, supporting the financial reporting required to key lenders and other related tasks to the analysis and performance management of the business; including but not limited to assessment of business development opportunities, market analysis and reporting to our core brands, strategy development with the CEO, and key team members, acquisitions and mergers will be an important part of acquiring critical capabilities in the business as we continue grow at an accelerated rate and ensure profitability in our industry when costs containment are a challenge.
As a privately owned distribution business in the outdoor powersports industry with growth rates year over year in excess of triple digits, profitable. Having quality timely information to assist in decision making and management of the business is critical. The ability to model opportunities, business performance management and analysis, new products and brands, benchmarking, forecasting and risk analysis and research are essential competencies.
· Modeling and forecasting the business and operations
· Profitability and expenses analysis and management
· Cashflow analysis and budgeting
Opportunity analysis and modeling
· New products and brands assessment
· Market research, projections and forecasts volume and profitability
· Acquisitions and mergers and new business start-ups for complimentary capabilities to ensure sustainable operations and cost containment as well as delivering high quality service levels to our dealer network and customers
· Research opportunities for expansion and development of our distribution capabilities and capacity
· Due diligence and modeling to assess opportunities and facilitate informed decision making as well as funding support
· Operations scorecards and dashboards for the business functions and overall
· Forecasting and reporting
· Reporting and management systems and models to assist team members in managing and decision making and fulfilling daily responsibilities
· Business process review and assessment and development
· Working with Finance and bankers to ensure timely reporting and compliance of covenants and business performance
Contract review and management
· Developing contracts and LOI’s
· Contract review
· Contract management
· Working with legal and professional services
Skills and Requirements:
· 5-6 years of increasing experience in accounting, financial and general accounting
· BSc Degree in Finance or Accounting, MBA an asset
· A minimum of 5 years of experience in business analysis or a related field
· M&A experience
· Experience leading projects in the Powersports and distribution industry an asset
· Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
· Advanced modeling and spreadsheet skills a must
· ERP and CRM systems experience an asset as with Ecommerce, Distribution, and Powersports businesses
· The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions
· Excellent/advanced technical and documentation skills
· Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills
· Must be able to prioritize, multitask as well as work independently
· Must be able to maintain quality of work and at the same time meet multiple deadlines as required
· Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations
· Excellent interpersonal skills, and responsiveness to others
· Effective written communication
· Proven record of leading and supporting successful projects
** In office and remote option offered**
How to Apply
Please forward your resume and include “Business Analyst” in the subject line.
Segway Powersports Canada is an equal opportunity employer, and we would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Please note that we will only be contacting the candidates under consideration.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code Segway Powersports Canada will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00-$80,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Baltimore, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Data & Technical Business Analysts: 5 years (preferred)