LOCATION: Albany, GA
STATUS: Open, Funded
CLEARANCE: Public Trust
BENEFITS: 401K, Life/Health/ Dental/Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Tuition Reimbursement.
Work directly with JEFS government Financial Management Analyst to support the programs financial management processes.
Primary duties will include (but not limited to):
- Work directly with JEFS government Financial Management Analyst to support the programs financial management processes.
- Analyze accounting records to determine financial resources required to execute programs and makes recommendations for budget allocations to ensure conformance to budgetary limits.
- Plans and carries out budget procedures including monthly monitoring of program expenditures and revenues and communicating monitoring status to management.
- Assist with the development of budget models and materiel used to track and report the program budget.
- Review and make recommendations on budget proposals.
- Develop forecast estimates for expenditures and revenues, reviewing individual departments within the program and their performance measures.
- Summarize budgets and submit recommendations for the approval or disapproval of fund requests.
- Review operating budgets to analyze trends affecting budget needs and make recommendations as needed.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE: HS degree, 3-5 year’s budget planning and execution experience
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT: This is a normal office environment
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: 10%
Patricio Enterprises is a federal contractor subject to the Executive Order on Ensuring Adequate Covid Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors requiring all employees to be fully vaccinated.
By applying for this position, you acknowledge that you will be required to provide proof that you are fully vaccinated upon hire, or to verify that you cannot be vaccinated due to a legally recognized exception to the vaccine mandate set forth in the Executive Order.
Note: An individual is not considered to be fully vaccinated until two weeks after receiving the last vaccine dosage in a vaccine regimen, either single shot or multiple vaccine cycle.
EOE. Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Patricio Enterprises Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)