This role is required fluency in both English and Mandarin
About AI Financial
Al Financial has been in the financial investment industry for more than two decades. We insist on value investing, and we believe that only socially responsible companies can genuinely help their clients make profits. From the start of our financial business, no clients suffered losses. Working with funding and insurance companies, we select the fund products suitable for our clients as well as manage various types of investment accounts such as TFSA, RRSP, etc. At the same time, we help our clients apply for Canadian unsecured low-interest investment loans to achieve wealth freedom with financial leverage.
AI Financial is a fast-growing financial company. We are hiring people who are thinkers, learners, and team workers. People who are willing to grow with the team and explore the new adventure together.
AI Financial is looking for a Junior Bookkeeper to join our team own the following responsibilities:
- Provide full cycle bookkeeping services
- Perform reconciliations of bank accounts, and journal entries, as well as handle accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Preparation of regular external filings, such as bookkeeping assignments following established procedures
- Preparation of month-end reporting packages, financial statements, and related information
- Data entry: payroll processing, including input, validation, and testing
- Identify payroll data discrepancies outside of the norm and work with management on corrective actions
- Process government remittances and statutory and non-statutory deductions for each pay period (EI, CPP and EHT)
- Communicate regularly with our partners, agencies, and other staff members.
Your experience and education
- You have a minimum of 1 year of hands-on, in-depth accounting/bookkeeping experience
- A post-secondary education in Accounting or Finance
- You have proficiency in Microsoft Office computer programs (Outlook, Excel, and Word)
- Experience using software such as QuickBooks & tax filling software, a similar operating system is an asset
- You have excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Bookkeeping: 1 year (preferred)