We are looking for a skilled Bookkeeper to maintain our financial records, including purchases, sales, receipts, payroll and payments and manage invoices and tax payments. Our ideal candidate holds a official accounting accreditation and is familiar with accounting software packages, like QuickBooks. Ultimately, the Bookkeeper’s responsibilities are to accurately record all day-to-day financial transactions of our company.
- Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process
- Verify that transactions are recorded correctly.
- Perform Bank and credit card reconciliations.
- Bring the books to the trial balance stage
- Perform partial checks of the posting process
- Enter data, maintain records and create reports.
- Preparing payroll
- GST PST Filliong
- Proven bookkeeping experience
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Hands-on experience with Quickbooks software.
- Proficiency in English Mandarin and in MS Office
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Start from 20/hour
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $20.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Richmond, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- QuickBooks: 3 years (preferred)
- Bookkeeping: 3 years (preferred)
Application deadline: 2022-05-18