At Marriott International, you have the opportunity to grow in your career, work with teammates that feel like family, and help make our world a better place. As the #1 leader in hospitality worldwide, a career with Marriott provides an open road to opportunity and growth.
The Voyage Global Leadership Development Program
Voyage: Training tomorrow’s leaders today
Marriott International welcomes recent university graduates to experience the career development adventure of a lifetime and a world of leadership opportunities. Our global leadership development program, Voyage, propels participants on a mentored, learning-inspired journey to prepare them for a successful career. Voyage is an 18 months full-time program, upon graduation Voyagers are ready to step into a Marriott supervisory or entry-level management role right away because the program has provided a foundation for future leadership.
The experience you’ll gain
Putting People first is what we value. If accepted into this elite program, you will:
- Cultivate customer relationships
- Be a champion for innovation within the organization
- Get exposure to managing projects & people
- Improve processes & pitch new initiatives through your Voyage project
- Take on special projects that will draw upon all your training
- Participate in management meetings and collaborate with Voyage participants worldwide
- Solve challenges, as well as offer ideas and innovative solutions
Ready to embark?
To become a Voyage participant, you must have graduated from a university or hotel school within the past year. Other qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent higher-level education required (Associates degree acceptable for Culinary)
- Superior critical-thinking & interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to foster relationships & work collaboratively
- Self-manage & be a self-starter
- Real desire for personal & professional growth
- Work authorization in the country you apply