With over six decades of business and technical experience in the mining , energy , and infrastructure sectors, we see challenges evolving in every industry. We respond quickly with solutions that are smarter, more efficient, and innovative. We draw upon our 9,000 staff , with experience in over 150 countries , to challenge the status quo and create positive change for our clients, our employees, and the communities we serve.
Looking to take the next step in your career? Hatch, a full-service consultancy, is currently seeking a highly motivated Asset and Maintenance Management (AMM) Business Analyst to join the Advisory group in Santiago .
Our advisory and consulting experts work with our clients to help them meet their business, financial, and project objectives. As an AMM Business Analyst, you will be a strong communicator, hardworking, team-oriented, curious, creative, insightful, and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with imperfect or limited information. Flexibility, open-mindedness and the ability to generate solutions for ambiguous problems are critical to success in this role. The goal is to identify, unlock, and materialize value for our clients .
If you are interested in working with leading experts across various sectors? Join our Advisory team today!
As the successful candidate, you will:
- Work with Hatch and client project teams to deliver high quality results for our clients
- Assist with project management and coordination duties, such as work planning, invoicing, and reporting
- Be a champion of inclusion and diversity
- Research, review, clean and analyze data to facilitate the development of well-supported, value-add solutions to customers’ most complex challenges
- Facilitate workshops with clients
- Develop and deliver presentations both internally and for clients.
- Select and use a variety of business analysis tools and techniques, asset improvement, process optimization and asset management techniques
- Assist clients to identify opportunities, create and execute a strategy, achieve the expected outcomes, and sustain these outcomes through the development of asset strategies, key performance indicators and performance measures
- Development of general business project skills and/or greater depth of knowledge within an industry or functional specialization
- Build trusted relationships with existing clients to further develop business opportunities
- Keep up to date with issues and trends in information systems and their use in the mining, metals, energy, or infrastructure sectors especially as it pertains to AMM
You bring to the role:
- Bachelor’s degree. Electrical or Mechanical Engineering prefered
- 2-5 years of industry experience relevant to mining, metals, energy, or infrastructure – specific e xperience in Asset and Maintenance Management will be advantageous
- Knowledge of ERP, CMMS, DRMS (Downtime Reporting Management Systems), Reliability Engineering (RAM, FMECA, Predictive Analytics)
- Proven experience in using research and analysis tools
- Superior communicator with the ability to interact professionally and considerately with client(s), gaining co-operation and respect
- Ability to work independently and under own initiative, or actively contribute as an effective member of a team
- Experience working in a high-energy, deliverable-oriented environment with the ability to multi-task
- Strong data analytics skills, including experience with business requirements gathering, analysis and ability to translate business requirements into technical process solutions
- Ability to learn new skills quickly and adapt to a broad range of project types and responsibilities
Why join us?
- Work with great people to make a difference
- Collaborate on exciting projects to develop innovative solutions
- Top employer
What we offer you?
- Long term career development
- Think globally, work locally
We’re committed to fostering a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate and serve. Hatch is an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to age, race, color, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected status. If you have any accommodation requirements, please let us know. We’ll do our best to meet your needs in accordance with applicable local legislation.
Job Segment: Business Analyst, Consulting, Management Consulting, Mechanical Engineer, ERP, Technology, Management, Engineering