Te Whiwhinga mahi | The opportunity
Campus Life is looking to appoint a dynamic and enthusiastic individual into the Student Engagement Administrator role. This is an exciting full-time (37.5 hours), permanent opportunity within its Student Engagement Team.
As a Student Engagement Administrator, you will be responsible for providing administrator support to the Student Engagement team across a range of projects aimed at the enrichment programmes across our student body, this would include student retention, achievement, and completion.
For more detailed information, please refer to the position description.
He kōrero mōu | About you
Our ideal candidate will bring:
- At least 1 year experience in an administrative or teaching support role
- Demonstrated experience of providing high-level administrative support and advice to multiple stakeholders
- Ability to manage a busy workload and conflicting priorities
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to relate to a diverse student population using of tact and diplomacy when communicating with key stakeholders
- A high level of customer service
- Well organised and able to work to defined deadlines
- High level of competence and confidence in Microsoft Office as well as the use of social media as a communication tool
- Experience of working with workflow/document repositories/collaborations spaces such as OrgSync
- Understanding of event management best practices
- Able to empathise with students and their needs and have a coaching approach
Ngā āhuatanga kei a mātou | What we offer
The University is committed to providing an excellent working environment through:
- Flexible employment practices (including working from home, flexible hours)
- A competitive salary
- Five weeks’ annual leave
For more information, please visit Staff Benefits.
Me pēhea te tuku tono | How to apply
Applications must be submitted online, by the closing date of Thursday, 18th August 2022 to be considered. Please include your cover letter and your CV highlighting how you can meet the skills and experiences detailed above.
Please reach out to Melika Carlson via Melika.firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the role. Please note we are happy to answer your questions, but we do not accept applications by email.