AE Hoskins Building Services is one of the largest all trade building services providers in WA operating since 1911. We employ a team of more than 100 people across six key trade groups and deliver a range of commercial maintenance and projects across the state. As a proud WA owned and operated family business, we offer a great working environment, excellent conditions, and the opportunity to diversify your skills in a supportive team.
We are looking for an experienced Accounts Receivable Officer to join our high achieving accounts team and play an integral part in supporting expanding business operations.
- Management of Accounts Outlook Inbox, attending to queries and readdressing to relevant team members.
- Attending to customer queries,
- Entering expenditure items to jobs in SimPRO when necessary to enable job invoicing.
- New customer set up in SimPRO and MYOB,
- New job set up in SimPRO, if required.
- Daily client invoicing through client portals, direct emails, etc.
- Weekly submission of client RCTIs and obtaining of approvals.
- Preparation of inter-departmental invoices.
- Preparation of inter-trade invoices.
- Applying credit card payments in SimPRO received from clients.
- Following up on outstanding invoices.
- Daily application of payment receipts and credits in SimPRO and MYOB.
- Daily releasing of invoices and credit notes in SimPRO and MYOB.
- Weekly assessment of the “Jobs by Stage” report.
- Issuing of monthly client statements.
- Monthly Purchase Order audits in SimPRO.
- Maintaining and reporting to Financial Controller on current accounts receivable position as part of the cashflow forecasting process, in accordance with AE Hoskins Building Services processes and procedures.
- Participate in project meetings when required.
- Data management and troubleshooting within SimPRO and MYOB as required.
- Assist the Financial Controller with analysis of data to identify efficiencies, cost controls and improved business practices.
- Preparation of accurate and detailed reports, as and where directed by the Financial Controller.
- Continuously review accounts processes to ensure best practice and adherence to accounting standards, policies and procedures.
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of all accounts receivable tasks, in accordance with AE Hoskins Building Services policies and procedures.
- General administrative duties, including filing, phone support, data entry and other ad-hoc duties as requested by the Financial Controller.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role
- Strong IT skills, including intermediate Microsoft Office knowledge
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and independence
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong time management and organisation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate a positive team-player attitude whilst being able to work autonomously
- Prior experience within the building & construction industry
- Tertiary qualification in Accounting
- Demonstrated experience in using MYOB Advanced and SimPRO
- Competitive remuneration
- Long term career prospects
- Become part of a caring family of over 110 members & be heard
- Outstanding company culture
- Highly welcoming and supportive team
- Take advantage of ways to grow and excel
- Opportunity to join a market-leading provider of maintenance and fit-out solutions since 1911
- Modern and bright office
- Great staff communal facilities
- Free weekly Bootcamp
- Convenient Balcatta location
- Free parking
If you would like to join our team, submit your CV today to Gabriela Duguid, HR Manager.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 – $65,000.00 per year