With a nationwide presence this company is a household name providing quality products and services. They have a branch network across Christchurch and this role would play a key role in the creditor management for each of these businesses.
As a proud Canterbury business this success story grew out of the ambition and foresight of its founder and now has become an established group of recognised companies. With leading international brands and a supportive team environment, this is a fantastic opportunity to join the business for a period of 12 months to cover a maternity leave.
Responsibilities may include:
- Generating supplier purchase orders
- Receipting and entering invoices into the system
- Preparing accounts payable batches
- Producing month end creditor reports
- Varied accounts duties and project work
- Banking and other ad hoc administration duties
Skills & Experience required:
- High volume accounts experience
- Good computer skills and exposure to a range of systems would be beneficial
- Strong communication skills
- Accuracy with an eye for detail
- Easy-going and a strong team player
How to apply
For more information on these fantastic opportunities or what else is available in the market please contact Holly Paterson at Graham Consulting on 03 962 7642 or email email@example.com
Please note that all applications are reviewed but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have any questions about your application please feel free to call or email the consultant whose details are listed on the advertisement.