Title: ACCOUNTS PAYABLE COORDINATOR
- This is a remote position
- High Speed internet is required Essex will provide a laptop/VPN and cell phone and will reimburse the cost of high speed internet.
Essex Group Management is a family owned and operated health care management company providing a continuum of senior care services in Massachusetts for 50 years. We have campuses located in Dartmouth, New Bedford, Milford, Worcester, Tewksbury and Lynn. We offer Long Term Care, Short Term Care, Rehabilitation, Assisted Living, Adult Day Health, Senior Transportation and Home Care.
- Refer a friend and be eligible to collect up to $500
- Gym membership reimbursement plan
- Annual Physical cost reimbursement plan
- 401K Savings Opportunity
- Vacation time and sick time
- Paid Holidays
- Verizon Discount Plans
- BJs Discount Plans – if available in candidate’s location
- FILA Shoes Discount Plans
We are looking for an energetic, accurate and detail-oriented team member with at least 12 months’ experience processing accounts payable in a fast-paced environment. The qualified applicant will process invoices and payments in a timely and accurate manner; responsibilities include, but are not limited to, data entry (invoices, credits, etc.), reconciling monthly vendor statements and corporate credit cards, reconciling accounts payable aging to general ledger and other assigned tasks as required. Applicant must be a good communicator and an efficient and detailed-orientated problem solver with good math, computer, analytical and organizational skills. Must be able to multitask and meet deadlines. Preference will be given to applicants with Microsoft Dynamics GP and/or DSSI experience in a multi-facility healthcare environment. While this is a full-time position, we are willing to consider part-time for the right candidate if necessary.
Equal Opportunity Employer: MFDV