We’re seeking an Accounts Payable Analyst to join the growing Media.Monks Finance team. The ideal candidate should be a go-getter that can hit the ground running and be able to prioritize individual and team objectives.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintain accounts payable email alias for vendor invoices
- Handling accounts payable for multiple entities and vendors
- Process Accounts Payable using bill.com
- Prepare payments via electronic transfers
- Post payment transactions to the ledgers
- Reconcile AP Aging Detail reports with Bill.com and Quickbooks to ensure all AP invoices are synced in both systems
- Process credit card transactions and reconcile with systems
- Reconcile bank statements
- Maintain and record fixed assets
- Process expense reports.
- Assist with ad hoc projects as needed
- BA/BS in Accounting or Finance related field
- 2+ years accounting experience preferred
- Basic data entry skills
- QuickBooks and Netsuite experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excel in analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong work ethic and ability to adapt to rapidly-changing environments
Media.Monks is on a mission to create a new future for this industry. Our vision? Build everything with a belief that changing for good comes from changing who does the work. Yep, that means you. Welcome to the party—one global, cross-cultural collective with a passion for using our skills to create better and a better world. That’s how we’re able to connect the dots between data, content, digital media, and technology from everywhere we are—a true end-to-end model. Joining the Media.Monks collective means having the opportunity to create award-winning work with some of the most gifted, focused, joyful, talents from all over the world.
At Media.Monks, you’ll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to win the decade by changing the industry for good. Partner to 8 of the 10 most innovative companies in the world, Media.Monks works with established as well as up-and-coming global, regional, DTC and B2B brands, helping them own their data and build out customer ecosystems to elicit smart, efficient, high-impact engines for growth. We deliver table stakes quickly, creating cost efficiencies from day one to push up the creative effectiveness of our work with every cycle.
We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all people to freely express themselves amongst colleagues who embrace diversity in all respects. Including fresh voices and unique points of view in all aspects of our business not only creates an environment where we can all grow and thrive but also increases our potential to produce work that better represents—and resonates with—the world around us.