Performs all aspects of monthly end-user cycle billing. Works with all departments to resolve escalated billing issues. Compiles and maintains subscriber billing records to include final updates from service order activity. Auditing company service orders, reconciling services rendered to billing, and observing company processes as a whole. Develop and establish quality assurance standards and measures for company procedures and workflow.
Essential Job Functions
- Maintains company products and service catalog
- Prepares monthly reports and custom reports as needed
- Support corporate objectives and implement policies/procedures on behalf of management
- Maintains billing system software and processes to ensure inclusion of tariff and regulatory
changes, tax changes, pricing changes and product/service bundling changes before each billing cycle.
- Works with all billing systems to improve billing processes, update, and find solutions to billing problems.
- Provides system support, maintenance, and planning for billing
- Maintains, processes, and reconciles toll records
- Performs end user billing audits to ensure accurate billing records
- Performs a variety of customer billing activities including processing and preparation of various billing reports
- Using multiple company software programs such as NISC, Camvio, Salesforce, GuideCX, Bandwidth, Brightlink, Free Agent, Calix, Minerva, and Crystal Reports as well as Microsoft Office to review procedures and accounts and provide clear and easy to understand reports
- Performs all other related duties as assigned by management.*
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of basic accounting practices and principles.
- Knowledge of customer billing industry standards and requirements.
- Knowledge of NISC and Camvio software and billing systems.
- Knowledge of company policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of company products and services.
- Skill in resolving customer service billing issues.
- Skill in operating various office equipment such as personal computer, various software programs, copier, fax and telephone systems.
- Skill in oral and written communication.
- Ability to communicate with customers, employees, and various business contacts in a professional and courteous manner.
- Ability to make sound decisions using information at hand.
- Knowledge of and ability to use Crystal Reporting software
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple work assignments
- Ability to pay close attention to detail
- Ability to use deductive reasoning
- Ability to look critically at policies and procedures and think creatively to make suggestions on improvements of those policies and procedures
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field or equivalent experience, plus two years billing system administrative experience.